- Yes, I know it is Monday afternoon – our internet really isn’t working at all anymore.
- I am writing this from Chick-fil-A. One of the few places that have wall outlets and free wi-fi that doesn’t kick you off after 30 minutes.
- Yesterday was our last Sunday in the Shenandoah Valley.
- We were given a very nice send off by our friends – Waynesboro Wesleyan hosted it complete with a watermelon feed. We were joined by friends across the Shenandoah District
- We were also joined by friends from Chick-fil-A.
- We are almost finished packing
- James is working at Chick-fil-A tomorrow as part of the 6th birthday celebration
- We have to take Anna to the eye doctor one more time in Charlottesville.
- Wednesday morning we start loading up the truck.
- Saturday was very sad as is was my last day at Chick-fil-A – it was sad to say goodbye to my co-workers and many of our regular guests.
- Yesterday was also sad as we said goodbye to many of our friends here in the Shenandoah Valley
- We are really looking forward to beginning the ministry in Eldred, PA and McCrea Brook Wesleyan Church.
- Our posting until we get established up there will be sporadic at best.
That’s about all folks, blessings…