- Tonight is Sunday night, July 3rd. It’s been a bit of a rainy 3rd of July and it looks like we might have a bit of a rainy day tomorrow.
- I will be at Gypsy Hill Park tomorrow to help sell chicken with First Baptist Church of Staunton. They are raising money for Operation Christmas Child.
- Today we made a second trip to Richmond – and missed church – to pick up Anna from the train. Thursday evening we also made a trip to Richmond to drop her off. She was going to South Carolina to attend a wedding of a friend.
- It was weird to miss church again.
- My running program has taken a bit of a hit – hopefully this week I can get back on track.
- This marks just two more work weeks of Chick-fil-A. We have just two more Sundays here and about 17 days left until we move.
- It really is looming large on the horizon.
- We are really looking forward to our big farewell worship concert at Waynesboro Wesleyan. If you are in the area, I encourage you to visit with us that evening.
- That’s all folks!