We got home from Pennsylvania late enough last night that I didn’t want to write last night.
- I was up at 4 to open the store at 5 this morning. I have 4 opens this week.
- On the bright side, the sky is turning blue at that time of the morning at this time of year.
- We had a great time in Pennsylvania this weekend.
- We celebrated Pam’s 30th class reunion from United Wesleyan College.
- We celebrated my dad’s birthday and our daughter’s birthday.
- We got to see Robert
- We got to see my mom and dad.
- We visited the Allentown Fairgrounds Farmer’s Market. That is always a treat.
- I had a great time with some co-workers at our Beach Block Party at Chick-fil-A.
- I did get a nice run in while in Pennsylvania.
- Less than 40 days until we are in Eldred.
- That’s all folks!