56 Days Until Our First Sunday In Eldred
- We are finally under the 60 day mark. There is quite a bit of work to be done yet and yet the boxes are starting to pile up. We continue to look forward to the ministry that awaits us there.
- This morning Pam and I were up early to take in a walk before church – I’m glad we did because it rained this afternoon – we went early because of the annual Art in the Park event. If it wouldn’t have been raining, there would have been a lot of people in the park.
- Pam is just shy of 100 miles walking for the month. I just crossed over the 100 mile mark – currently I am at 111.
- Because I have to work tomorrow, I will miss an event that we have tried to get to each year – the annual Memorial Day Service at Gypsy Hill Park – I am sad that I have to miss it.
- However, we were able to catch the National Memorial Day Concert on PBS. If you’ve not ever seen that before, you need to check it out – it is a wonderful program commemorating those who have died in service to our country and also those who have served.
- We had a good morning of worship at Waynesboro Wesleyan – by the way, I invite you to our Farewell event on July 17 at Waynesboro Wesleyan. The service will be at 6 PM and will involve a lot of music – surprise, surprise!
- This week is a busy week at work – so, it is time to get to bed.
- Have a great week!