Our church is showing the movie Courageous this Saturday, February 4th at 7 PM. The cost is free. Because of that I thought I would share some quotes on courage this morning.
- “Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.” –Ambrose Redmoon.
- “Courage is doing what you’re afraid to do. There can be no courage unless you’re scared.” Eddie Rickenbacker
- “Courage is rightly esteemed the first of human qualities because it is the quality which guarantees all others” – Sir Winston Churchill.
- “One person with courage is a majority” -John Maxwell
- “Wait patiently for the Lord. Be brave and courageous. Yes, wait patiently for the Lord.” Psalm 27:14 (NLT)