I found this via www.toddrhoades.com
12 Possible Church Technology Goals for 2012:
- Blog at least once a week.
- Update the church Facebook and Twitter accounts on a daily basis.
- Update the church website daily or weekly.
- Send regular email newsletters to congregation (include video if you can).
- Make better use of church management software to track involvement.
- Make sure to follow up with visitors as quickly as possible through email, snail mail, a phone call, or a visit.
- Add fresh images and video to your church website homepage.
- Interview a new believer on video and share their testimony during service.
- Use email, video, and all other communication tools to encourage your members to get involved in a small group.
- Have each small group leader identify one potential new leader to train.
- Use your church software to post possible volunteer openings.
- Set your own personal and church goals for 2012. Keep them simple. Use Evernote to keep track of your progress.
Click [here] for the rest of the article