Yes, I know it’s been a week, since I last updated, but it’s been a difficult week running wise.
- The great news was I scored a pair of new running shoes that normally sell for $75 for $31.50 — how’s that for a deal.
- During last Wednesday’s run, my foot started hurting — I thought it was my old running shoes.
- Friday – I went out for a slow run with the new shoes to break them in and did one lap
- Saturday – Pam and I went out walking and did another lap
- Monday – I went out and tried to do 3 or 4 laps but only did 2 1/4.
- Today, I was able to complete 3 laps — the feet are feeling much better!
- My time was 48:15 or 12:22/mile.
- It didn’t get as much mileage as I wanted this week, but I continue to lose weight. I’ve lost another 4 pounds 🙂
- The weather looks beautiful for the weekend — should be able to get several nice runs in.